[Snort-sigs] [Emerging-Sigs] Downloading older versions of snort

Logan Anderson loggiew at ...2420...
Fri Aug 10 14:08:12 EDT 2012

If you don't want to respond ad nauseum about this then perhaps you should
give him more than an hour to consider how to do what he has said he will
do. Not having an active repository of old code is not closed source. Give
him a minute to look at solving the problem. Let's try to be polite and
supportive of the open source community rather than run them down while
they are trying to help.

Logan