[Snort-sigs] [Emerging-Sigs] Downloading older versions of snort

Mike Cox mike.cox52 at ...2420...
Fri Aug 10 15:20:34 EDT 2012

Logan, very good points, I agree fully.  Let's set our timers for two
weeks ... no, make it four to be fair .. and then we can reassess.
Does this seem reasonable?

-Mike Cox.