[Snort-sigs] [Emerging-Sigs] Downloading older versions of snort

Mike Cox mike.cox52 at ...2420...
Fri Aug 10 15:13:39 EDT 2012

Aswesomes.  I thought hosting it for you guys might be "complicated"
but I really don't care where it is ultimately.

Seriously, it seems a good idea for me (or or EmergingThreats or
Google or my hosting conglomerate) to start logging/storing/uploading
as needed the Snort Open Source Project files so in a few years I have
an Open Source repo of what i need and don't have to be asking again
and realizing that SourceFire/Snort has let a lot of source
availability trickle down the drain.

Thanks Joel and all for the help so far.

-Mike Cox