[Snort-sigs] [Emerging-Sigs] Downloading older versions of snort

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Fri Aug 10 14:01:49 EDT 2012

On Aug 10, 2012, at 1:51 PM, Mike Cox <mike.cox52 at ...2420...> wrote:

> Awesome!  So where is the historical code?  (Seriously, not trying to
> be a jerk  but where is it?)

Mike,

As I've said already today and yesterday.  I'll have to get the code together and get it up somewhere.  I have to get it out of a couple places, and find all the way back as far as I can go.

It's not going to be today.  It might be next week.  Maybe.

But I have to figure out where to host it, Snort.org is way more complicated than it looks.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT