[Snort-sigs] [Emerging-Sigs] Downloading older versions of snort

Mike Cox mike.cox52 at ...2420...
Fri Aug 10 10:29:11 EDT 2012

Thanks Joel.  Ultimately I would like to be able to
download/compile/run/analyze snort 2.8 versions thru the current
version.  Do you  have links?

I guess I could start my own repo of snort versions going forward (I'm
guessing this is OK since it would be publicly available and Snort is
Open Source) but I don't think it would come in handy form for another
two to five years.  Maybe someone better at Sourceforge/github/etc.
could do this and/or Sourcefire could assist since they have all the
code (and aren't scared of the past or being fully Open Source).

Thanks.

-Mike Cox