[Snort-sigs] Documentation of the default rules in snort

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Thu Apr 26 14:04:19 EDT 2012

At the bottom of Snort.org in the black bar there is a link that goes to "Search Rules" (left column).  Btw -- I try to put everything easily found in the black bar)

http://www.snort.org/search