[Snort-sigs] Documentation of the default rules in snort

dipl.g at ...3675... dipl.g at ...3675...
Thu Apr 26 13:59:51 EDT 2012

I was asking me if there is a documentation for the default ruleset current implemented in snort.

I was searching a little time now in the internet, but I could only find tons of material how to define your own rules and explanations of the keywords, but i was not able to find any documentation of the default ruleset currently applied.

I would really appreciate it, if someone could mail me an explanation or documentation for one/all of the default rules

Thank you in advance
Lukas