[Snort-sigs] [Snort-Users] HELP_SNORT

JJ Cummings cummingsj at ...2420...
Thu Oct 20 20:49:52 EDT 2011

Beyond that, many upgrades can be adequately planned for, prepared and executed.  There are certainly remote cases that are exclusive of this, but those tend to be few and far between.

Oh, and of course the starter of this thread asked how to upgrade, so he is clearly not in said category...

Sent from the iRoad