[Snort-sigs] Lotsa 13974

Alex Kirk akirk at ...435...
Wed Oct 5 11:46:57 EDT 2011

Whenever you've got something you're concerned is a false positive, we need
a PCAP to do any sort of diagnostics on the matter. I've seen you
specifically use the snort.org form, and that's been most helpful for us
dealing with issues like this. If you could send along PCAP data, via
whatever method you prefer, on these, that'd be great.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 10:32 AM, Lay, James <james.lay at ...3513...>wrote:

> Yea 13974 is firing like mad…yesterday morning was 16377****

Alex Kirk
AEGIS Program Lead
Sourcefire Vulnerability Research Team