[Snort-sigs] oinkmaster vs pulled port, round two:

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at ...1331...
Thu Feb 10 12:21:29 EST 2011

On 2/10/11 11:33 AM, Joel Esler wrote:
> Not a bad idea.  Can you submit that as a feature request on the
> pulledpork site?
>
> Joel

which feature?
(sorry, I have been programming.. still trying to get snort --daq ipfw
working so I can stop using snortsam.)

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008