[Snort-sigs] Snort.org Blog: Google Groups are alive!

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Wed Feb 9 23:36:17 EST 2011

On Feb 9, 2011, at 11:21 PM, waldo kitty wrote:

> understandable... but then one must also subscribe or visit the blog on some
> "schedule" of some sort... whereas posting to a list is automatic and doesn't
> take any more effort than posting a normal message to the list ;)

You can subscribe to the blog via email and it will email you the posts automatically when we post.

>> I agree and disagree.  I think the wiki idea has merit, as long as it's "moderated" properly.  (notice the word "moderated" in quotes.)
>
> yep... but who want's to coordinate a huge stack of postit notes? ;)

Probably me to start with, but I'd like to turn it over to the community.

--
Joel Esler
jesler () sourcefire.com