[Snort-sigs] oinkmaster and so rules.. FAQ broken?

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at ...1331...
Wed Feb 9 11:54:55 EST 2011

On 2/9/11 11:51 AM, Martin Holste wrote:
> I would think that makes PP perfect for you--as your actual
> snort.conf's would change the least per-instance.
is there an 'oinkmaster.conf -> pulledport.conf' script or tool? or do I
have to do this the hard way?

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008