[Snort-sigs] oinkmaster and so rules.. FAQ broken?
michael.scheidell at ...1331...
Wed Feb 9 05:01:21 EST 2011
On 2/8/11 9:40 PM, waldo kitty wrote:
> one such reason that i'm aware, and i think i have talked with the pulledpork
> maintainer about it, is the merging of all rules files into one rules file...
if that is the case, then I won't even look at pulled port.
we have multiple snorts running in multiple hosts.
on one host, one snort_lan.conf could have different rulesets than
that makes pulled pork a real pig in a poke.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Snort-sigs