[Snort-sigs] oinkmaster and so rules.. FAQ broken?

Randal T. Rioux randy at ...3530...
Tue Feb 8 20:23:29 EST 2011

On 2/8/2011 8:20 PM, waldo kitty wrote:
> On 2/8/2011 19:52, Joel Esler wrote:
>> Have you tried pulledpork? It takes care of all this for you (plus much more)
>
> how'd i know that was coming?? :? ;)

That train is never late!

Randy

--
Disclaimer:

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

1. I am, by definition, "the intended recipient"
2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit
3. I will take the contents as representing the views of your company