[Snort-sigs] oinkmaster and so rules.. FAQ broken?

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at ...1331...
Tue Feb 8 19:57:43 EST 2011

On 2/8/11 7:52 PM, Joel Esler wrote:
> Have you tried pulledpork?  It takes care of all this for you (plus
> much more)

yeh,. right after I figure out what is wrong with freebsd, snort 2.9.0.3
and ipfw.
packets go in.. but nothing comes out..

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008