[Snort-sigs] VRT SO Rules for FreeBSD/amd64

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at ...1331...
Mon Feb 7 13:32:53 EST 2011

On 2/7/11 1:23 PM, Robert Z wrote:
> I am also requesting SO_RULES for FreeBSD 8,1x86 and FreeBSD 8.1x64.

They already have rules for 8.1 x86. (don't they?) its listed on the web
site.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008