[Snort-sigs] VRT SO Rules for FreeBSD/amd64

Robert Z robrob2626 at ...144...
Mon Feb 7 13:23:00 EST 2011

I am also requesting SO_RULES for FreeBSD 8,1x86 and FreeBSD 8.1x64.

Robert

I am guessing they are the same for current 7.3 amd64 (x86-64) as     well. and
I can't think they would be different than the openbsd     rules as below.