[Snort-sigs] VRT SO Rules for FreeBSD/amd64

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at ...1331...
Mon Feb 7 11:57:13 EST 2011

On 2/5/11 9:44 AM, Ryan Steinmetz wrote:
> Perhttp://www.snort.org/snort-rules/about-so_rules, I'm requesting that FreeBSD 8.1/amd64 (x86-64) be added to the list of supported platforms.

I am guessing they are the same for current 7.3 amd64 (x86-64) as well.
and I can't think they would be different than the openbsd rules as below.
I am a snort certified integrator, paying for VRT rules and also request
that this be looked at, and am willing to work with whoever is in charge
to make this work.
so, I want them also, for freebsd 7.3, and 8.1, amd64.

# FreeBSD 8.1 i386
# FreeBSD 7.3 i386
# OpenBSD 4.8 x86-64

> Thanks,
> -r

Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
d: 561-948-2259
ISN: 1259*1300
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008