[Snort-sigs] Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update2011-12-07

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Thu Dec 8 09:09:05 EST 2011

Also, I suggest strict attention be paid to the Snort blog over the next two quarters. There's going to be a lot of things shifting around with the ruleset and I don't want to have anyone caught off guard.

--
Joel Esler