[Snort-sigs] Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update2011-12-07

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at ...1331...
Thu Dec 8 09:08:26 EST 2011

In the new file.

But, the web-client.rules were just updated last night.

From: Joel Esler [mailto:jesler at ...435...]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 9:07 AM
To: Michael Scheidell
Cc: Weir, Jason; snort-sigs at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-sigs] Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update2011-12-07

It's been in there for at least a month. If you are jut now having the problem, that means you may have an expired subscription.

As Nigel pointed out on another thread I've been telling everyone this for a more than a month.

This is why I created the blog, to put information like this out. I also sent this information to the list, just to make sure everyone saw it and people didn't get caught off guard.

Sorry you were woken up at 4 am, but I've been trying to out this information out via blog, mail list, and twitter for a month. It's been in the ruleset for a month.

--
Joel Esler