[Snort-sigs] sid:13272; rule is not so good

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...2420...
Tue Dec 6 17:26:55 EST 2011

Regarding performance. Your network is a snow flake, unique,
impossible to recreate in a lab. If you on-staff engineers are not
doing rule perf evaluation/tuning in your environment your IDS engine
is probably performing like a Yugo when it could be performing like a
Ferrari.  Your rule vendors can only do so much people, the rest is up
to you.

Regards,

Will