[Snort-sigs] sid:13272; rule is not so good

rmkml rmkml at ...174...
Tue Dec 6 17:25:14 EST 2011

These are good questions! (can be as complicated as to why so much bad/low as detection programs with why so many these software have security holes ...)
Maybe more information on exploits bugtraq references?:
  http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/25053/exploit
  http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/25945/exploit
Regards
Rmkml