[Snort-sigs] Changes to Rule Changelogs

Nigel Houghton nhoughton at ...435...
Tue Apr 19 18:04:49 EDT 2011

Starting with today's rule release the change logs now indicate the
GID:SID for each rule, the default state of each rule
(ENABLED|DISABLED) and the usual rule message and rule category. The
delimiter for these fields is of course our favorite, the TIE Advanced
x1 Starfighter as used by the awesome Darth Vader.

The change log entries are split into "New Rules" and "Modified Rules".

Enhancements, requests, comments etc... should be directed to our Open
Source Community Manager Joel "C-3PO" Esler.

--
Darth Vader
Head Mentalist