[Snort-sigs] First 2011 Snort Webcast Registration is Open!

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Wed Apr 6 10:32:20 EDT 2011

Just wanted to announce that Registration for the first 2011 Snort Webcast
is now open at the following link:

https://sourcefire.webex.com/sourcefire/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=793571014

Our Presenter is Nick Moore of Sourcefire and he'll be presenting the first
of a two part series on simply getting started with Snort.  How to set it
up, running, and working with traffic.

When you click on the above link, you will see a "Register" link on the
left-hand side of the page.  Click that for pre-registration.

What does pre-registration get you?  Reminders.  You'll receive a reminder
the 11th (Monday) and an hour before we begin so you'll be sure to remember
to attend.

The registration form only asks for a couple things so we can remind you
about the event.  Registering for the event does not mean that you will
start to receive sales information, we're simply using the information for
numbers (how many registered, how many attended) information.

Topic: Snort Webinar Training
Date and Time:
April 13, 2011 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Event number: 793 571 014

Thanks!

--
Joel Esler | http://blog.snort.org | http://vrt-blog.snort.org |