[Snort-sigs] [Emerging-Sigs] Off-topic - VRT Blog, "Rise of citizen cyberwarrior", criticism of the security efforts by the government.

L0rd Ch0de1m0rt l0rdch0de1m0rt at ...2420...
Mon Nov 29 21:45:55 EST 2010

Hello.  This is very interesting to me.  Mostly I appreciate the
passion of Matt Only and SourceFire but pulling this blog post makes
me wonder ... wtf ... I have seen other times when VRT blog posts have
been edited ... I'm thinking maybe someone in the US Govt. got upset
at this one?  I'm sure the other VRT blog edits are the result of more
marketing BS.

It is just sad to me when marketing/PR/PC gets in the way of
disseminating the true opinions/intelligence of security researchers.
  :(

*sniff*

-L0rd C.