[Snort-sigs] [Emerging-Sigs] [Snort-devel] Snort 2.9.0.1 Now Available

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Wed Nov 3 21:48:40 EDT 2010

What versioning in Snort rules do you all find to be acceptable?

Take into account that there is no way we can maintain every version of every build and I am committing to nothing, I would just like to hear some constructive ideas.

Sent from my iPhone