[Snort-sigs] [Snort-users] Update your oinkmaster/pulled_porkconf files

dokas at ...3500... dokas at ...3500...
Wed Jun 30 11:18:15 EDT 2010

I was able to download the latest ruleset this morning with curl:

  curl -sLo ./tmp/snortrules-snapshot-2860.tar.gz http://www.snort.org/reg-rules/snortrules-snapshot-2860.tar.gz/<OINKCODE>

The last step was to add '-L' so that curl would follow the redirect.

Paul

Paul Dokas                                     dokas at oitsec.umn.edu