[Snort-sigs] [Snort-users] Update your oinkmaster/pulled_porkconf files

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Wed Jun 30 11:16:08 EDT 2010

Just to let you guys know, we are working on this.  The main reason we are doing this is to lift the 15 minute restriction, lighten the load on the webpage, etc.

Sent from my iPhone