[Snort-sigs] [Emerging-Sigs] what s the real difference here?

Matt Watchinski mwatchinski at ...435...
Wed Jul 14 13:33:27 EDT 2010

content:"foo"; http_uri; is preferred.  Other than consistency with
the other content modifiers http_client_body, filedata, etc its easier
to parse one thing and not two.

Cheers,
-matt