[Snort-sigs] [SPAM] Diplomatic Envoy from the Carribean Islands

Peter Adams officeurgent at ...3452...
Thu Jan 28 18:32:32 EST 2010

From:Mr.Peter Adams
156, Sukhamvit,
23rd Bangkok 10110,
Kingdom Thailand.
EMAIL:peteradams at ...3453...

This is an official notification for your immediate compliance.

The content of this message may come to you as a surprise which may lead to doubt and skepticism but I want to use this medium to assure you that it is completely legal and has absolutely nothing to do with solicitation.

I am Mr.Peter Adams, a Diplomatic Envoy from the Carribean Islands presently resident in Kingdom Of Thailand,Asia. We use our privileges granted to us as Diplomatic Envoys to keep important packages and documentations for clients that are reliable and trustworthy.

This is to officially inform you that a benefactor whose identity can not be disclosed because of the Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement that was signed with the said benefactor when the funds were being deposited, made you the beneficiary of a package containing some amount of money.
The Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement signed with the benefactor mandates us to fully divulge and disclose the benefactor's identity 18 months after you, the beneficiary, has received the funds. The funds totals US$7.5M (Seven Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and we confirm that these funds are fully free of any liens, or encumbrances and are clean, clear and non-criminal origin and are available in the form of CASH. You are hereby advised to reconfirm your Full Contact Information for confirmation and verification with information contained in our database.
> After verifying the details with the information we have in our database,you will be contacted to personally claim the funds in the Finance and Security Firm in the Kingdom Thailand,Asia where its being
kept with the Consignment Deposit Information (C.D.I) that will empower you to do so.

This Consignment Deposit Information (C.D.I) is what is needed to claim the funds and will only be sent to you after all your information has been verified and confirmed to be true. The information should therefore be sent in the manner stated below so as to ensure that no mistake is made.

Your Complete Address : ______________________________

Date of Birth (Day/Month/Year):____________________
Direct
Telephone/Mobile Number: _________________________

Complete the above and send back to me Via this email address:peterada11 at ...3454... as soon as possible and ensure you call me to acknowledge the receipt of the Mail.

Thank you and I sincerely remain,

Mr.Peter Adams.