[Snort-sigs] Surprised by snort classtype...

Matt Olney molney at ...435...
Tue Jan 19 13:20:22 EST 2010

Just bugged this.

I agree that this is a phrase that is not on that is appropriate.  It
is a (very) legacy line of code from a classtype we no longer use.  I
will work with the Snort team to get this addressed as quickly as
possible.

Matt