[Snort-sigs] SID 15474 - MS ISA Server and Forefront Threat Management Gateway DoS

Nigel Houghton nhoughton at ...435...
Wed Jan 13 14:30:39 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Guise McAllaster
<guise.mcallaster at ...2420...> wrote:
> Hello. Nigel.  While I am very sad at this news, I do want to say thank you
> for such a quick and professional response.  I suspect that there may have
> been a management intervention or hand slap a while back.  Either way, I
> like the new Nigel.  Keep up the good work.

Hahahahaha, you're funny. I do the slapping around here, just wait for
the next person who mails the list with a homework question. :D

--
Nigel Houghton
Head Mentalist