[Snort-sigs] SID 15474 - MS ISA Server and Forefront Threat Management Gateway DoS

Guise McAllaster guise.mcallaster at ...2420...
Wed Jan 13 12:14:46 EST 2010

Hello.  I am experiencing massive rule alerting for SID 15474 - MS ISA
Server and Forefront Threat Management Gateway DoS.  I want to know if it is
all false positive or not but apparently rule is GID 3.  What to do?  I am
trying to find this rule in the source code but do not.  Where is it?  I
thought snort was open source?  Can someone make me aware of the location
where I can receive the code for this?

Thank you in advance.

Guise