[Snort-sigs] SMTP rule "Access Denied for Mail Relay

volga629 at ...3439... volga629 at ...3439...
Fri Jan 1 14:11:05 EST 2010

Hello,
Yes you right i am trying set snort to alert and deny open mail relay
for mail server, by the way on mail server is denied, but i want take
off this task from it.  I triggered some alerts of SMTP traffic and
BASE shows as expected.
But I am not sure how to alert open mail relay and how snort should act as
IPS.
Thank you.

believed to be clean.