[Snort-sigs] GID3 SID16408 False Positives

evilghost at ...3397... evilghost at ...3397...
Tue Feb 9 17:59:53 EST 2010

I stand corrected regarding IPv6, this is the SACK issue, the false
positives still persist though.  It's always hard to tell what the true
issue is when Microsoft wraps about ~5 issues into a singular advisory.
The sig to detect on CVE-2010-0242 appears to be the one I'm having
issues with.

-evilghost