[Snort-sigs] GID3 SID16408 False Positives

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Tue Feb 9 17:46:48 EST 2010

Evilghost--

Best way to troubleshoot these is to provide VRT with a pcap of the
traffic so they can troubleshoot the rule.

--
Joel Esler
302-223-5974

On Feb 9, 2010, at 5:25 PM, "evilghost at ...3397..." <evilghost at ...3397...