[Snort-sigs] More poorly performing GID 3 rules....

Guise McAllaster guise.mcallaster at ...2420...
Wed Feb 3 12:49:57 EST 2010

More poorly performing GID 3 rules that I cannot understand without
reversing because they are compiled and the source is not released.

7019 - P2P WinNY connection attempt
8351 - BAD-TRAFFIC PGM nak list overflow attempt

Srsly, is there any good reason these are protected by closed source?
Maybe I can understand 8351 if it is part of your deal with MS but
WinNY???  And don't get me started on the SMB hogs....

Guise