[Snort-sigs] Unsubscribe Tami.McGee at ...3553...

Castle, Shane scastle at ...3555...
Wed Dec 29 18:49:10 EST 2010

Kelvin Throop lives!

--
Shane Castle
Data Security Mgr, Boulder County IT
CISSP GSEC GCIH

-----Original Message-----
From: Randal T. Rioux [mailto:randy at ...3530...]
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 16:40
To: snort-sigs at lists.sourceforge.net

Don't leave us :-(

Randy

--
Disclaimer:

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

1. I am, by definition, "the intended recipient"
2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit
3. I will take the contents as representing the views of your company
social engineer your company
5. This notification overrides any disclaimer or statement of
confidentiality that may be included on your message

Further, you understand that if any of the following conditions are met
that you are indeed, a bag of douche:

1. Your message identifies the device you sent it from
2. You messed up the thread by top-posting

On 12/29/2010 2:56 PM, McGee.Tami wrote:
> Please unsubscribe me to your mailing list. Thank you.
>
> Tami McGee
> Intrusion Detection Response Team
> Privacy, Security, and Disclosure Bureau
> California Franchise Tax Board
> ( Office: (916) 845.5060  Cell: (916) 956.6683

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email from the State of California is for
> the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential
and
> privileged information. Any unauthorized review or use, including
> disclosure or distribution, is prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this
email.

------
Learn how Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) One Node allows
customers
to consolidate database storage, standardize their database environment,
and,
without downtime or disruption
http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl