[Snort-sigs] New Proposed Classification.config file setup

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Thu Dec 23 17:27:06 EST 2010

As mentioned earlier, here's the proposed Classification.config file setup posted and available for download here:

http://blog.snort.org/2010/12/new-proposed-classificationconfig-file.html

Please take a look, leave comments preferably on the blog, but also here would be fine.

I'll leave it open for comments until January 12.  At which time I'll assemble the comments into a final product for inclusion into Snort.

Thanks for your support, and thanks to the Snort/Emerging Threats community for the idea.

Joel Esler
Manager, OpenSource Community, Sourcefire