[Snort-sigs] [Emerging-Sigs] FATALs with snort-2.9.0.3

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at ...3525...
Tue Dec 21 12:03:59 EST 2010

On Dec 21, 2010, at 11:59 AM, Joel Esler wrote:

> I haven't been posting to the ET list because I don't want it to make it seem like Snort is spamming the ET list, (hopefully the people that are on the ET list are on the Snort-sigs list as well) but if you are interesting in me posting things like this to the ET list to point to the blog, if Matt says it's okay, I'm certainly willing to do so.

Most definitely, snort related is always welcome. Anything not belligerent of course. :)

We also announce Suricata stuff here, so it's only fair. Even though we're not allowed to announce suricata stuff on the snort lists :) . This is general IDS though, not only snort.

Matt

Matthew Jonkman
Emergingthreats.net
Emerging Threats Pro