[Snort-sigs] [Snort-devel] I need some opinions

Andres Carrera Rivera protoss_black88 at ...12...
Mon Dec 6 08:42:56 EST 2010

I vote for C

C) Unify the two:  This method involves making the forums and the
mailing lists one thing.  Where you post to the forum with your mail
client, or if someone answers online in the forum, the answer is
emailed to you.

It's better just have the whole information in one place,
and that could reduce duplicate themes and solutions..

also there is google code, a repository where you can upload any helpful code.

Regards,
Abdon Carrera