[Snort-sigs] New Sig Doc is one giant file?

Nigel Houghton nhoughton at ...435...
Mon Dec 6 17:02:45 EST 2010

Try un-tarring the file. You will get all the rule documents in one
directory named "signatures".

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:44:12 -0600, Andy Berryman wrote:
> Did I miss something in your announcement where you said that the
> docs for the sigs will be one giant file now? I just downloaded the
> opensource.gz file and it’s one file. What am I missing?
>
> Thanks,
> Andy
>

> This message from Cymtec Systems, Inc. contains confidential
> information and is solely for the use of the recipient(s) named
> above. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
> for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that you have received this message in error and that any review,
> disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
> message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
> error, please destroy it immediately and notify Cymtec Systems, Inc.
> by telephone at +1.314.993.8700 or by return e-mail.

Nigel Houghton
Head Mentalist
SF VRT Department of Intelligence Excellence
http://vrt-sourcefire.blogspot.com && http://labs.snort.org/