[Snort-sigs] [Snort-devel] I need some opinions

L0rd Ch0de1m0rt l0rdch0de1m0rt at ...2420...
Mon Dec 6 09:43:55 EST 2010

Hello.

So C is cool but the poll seems flawed ... how can I vote for a hybrid
but not support whoring myself out to Google? (Yes, I know Sourcefire
already uses Google for their email but that doesn't make it right.)

Thanks.

L0rd C.