[Snort-sigs] Readers of the VRT blog

Nigel Houghton nhoughton at ...435...
Fri Dec 3 13:10:38 EST 2010

To all readers of our blog,

We have been publishing blog items whenever we release a rule pack,
what we would like to know is if you want this to continue or would you
prefer we not do that and keep the blog solely for articles.

Let us know by replying to this message one way or the other. A reply
to the list is fine.

Also, what kind of content would you like to see more of on the blog?
Right now, there is a mix of opinion pieces, some exploit related
material and information related to Snort and Snort rules.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, the blog is here:
http://vrt-sourcefire.blogspot.com

--
Nigel Houghton
Head Mentalist