[Snort-sigs] Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update2010-04-13

evilghost at ...3397... evilghost at ...3397...
Wed Apr 14 16:47:09 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff, /dev/null this one too.

I never lost sight of the issue, another VRT fiasco.  It seems you're
the one that got confused somewhere along the way between confusing VRT
with Snort and enjoyed hurling profanities.  My offer to help with
documentation still stands.

I will admit I should have looked at the EXIF headers on that JPEG but I
still felt despite the age, it was worth some comedy value.

It's been fun, have a jolly good day guy with two first names.  You're
unique and I'm humbled.

-evilghost