[Snort-sigs] Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update2010-04-13

infosec posts infosec.posts at ...2420...
Wed Apr 14 16:22:09 EDT 2010

Opinions, flames, and jokes aside, I would like to chime back in and
confirm that the issue that started all this is, in fact, an issue.
The VRT ruleset for 4/13 was re-published this afternoon, specifically
because the SO rules in question were not included in the package that
was posted yesterday.

I think an official bulletin from VRT, notifying customers that may
not be running the ruleset that was advertised, would be appropriate.