[Snort-sigs] Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update2010-04-13

evilghost at ...3397... evilghost at ...3397...
Wed Apr 14 16:19:13 EDT 2010

Seriously Jeff?

http://www.securite.org/csw/core01/jeff-annemarie.jpg

Try wiping the spittle off your shirt next time you pose for a picture,
it gives you a little more credibility when talking about frail nerds
with sharp teeth.  You do get points for the stylish haircut, I find
myself oddly attracted to you.  Calling folks "childish" out of one side
of your mouth while out the other using terms like "asshat" really tends
to be oxymoronic.

-evilghost