[Snort-sigs] Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update2010-04-13

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...95...
Wed Apr 14 15:59:19 EDT 2010

Your ridiculous opinions have been noted.  Unfortunately, you're just
one more frail computer nerd with sharp teeth, thin skin and a very
limited ability to communicate your issues effectively and
professionally.  You seem to prefer to throw temper tantrums like a
child.  Therefore, you should expect to be treated like a child.

As a paying customer, you can direct support requests to Sourcefire.
That's what I do; I work for a paying customer too.

$15,000/yr doesn't entitle you to be a douchebag, despite what you may think.

-Jeff