[Snort-sigs] Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort RulesUpdate2010-04-13

evilghost at ...3397... evilghost at ...3397...
Wed Apr 14 15:08:30 EDT 2010

So, this begs the question, when was the archive updated to reflect the
GID3 omissions and when was the VRT subscriber-base going to be made
aware of this omission so that we could re-pull the archive to account
for the lack of coverage?

What's mtime on that archive on the webserver?

-evilghost