[Snort-sigs] [Snort-users] throughput of snort usually(and with specific rules)

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...3366...
Tue Apr 13 17:21:01 EDT 2010

Snort can process that much traffic, it just depends on a lot of things. Like I said, it's not like there is a limit coded into Snort as to how much it can process.

Rmkml,  please reply to all on list emails. It makes redundancy in emails much lower. Thank you.